2012 V BASIC LINE FELLINI BOOTS
All the know-how of the designer of the Fellini Boots
At the moment, FELLINI riding boots are the biggest choice and the best value for half measures boots and quality Italian leather.
Fellini has a tradition and 30 years of experience in the field of riding shoes.
All boots are 100% MADE IN ITALY and handcrafted by their Master Craftsmen.
All models of Fellini boots are suitable for riders looking for comfort, quality and robustness.
The Fellini range features soft genuine full-grain calfskin leather riding boots available in a variety of heights and calf sizes.
Detail of the 2012 V BASIC LINE model :
- Full-grain calfskin leather.
- Lined pork leather.
- Model with elastic laces.
- Round ends.
- Classic stuck/sewn sole for a long life.
- Rear elastic band to ensure maximum comfort and softness : the rear elastic band, with its 2 centimeters of extra extension, allows the boot to wrap the leg in a superlative way.
- Top snap keeper.
- Leather tab, in turn, prevent frictions and protect the zippers.
- Spur holders : keep the spurs always in the right position.
- Top of the boots in varnished leather.
This model is ideal for everyday riding, for young girls who are equipped with their first boots or for a limited budget.
An identical model in TOP LINE version without elastic along the zip exists, this is the model 2235
An identical model in TOP LINE version without elastic and "croco" vanish exists, this is the model 2235 K
An identical model in TOP LINE version without elastic with Swarovski crystals exists, this is the model 2236
This model requires calf measurements and stem height before ordering. These measures are taken by telephone without problem.
The table of measures is attached for information only.
Once the measures taken, thank you to download the file "MESURES BOOTS FELLINI" below then send it by mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Think of the necessary accessories for your boots: boots bag, shoe tree, shoe polish, which you will find in the boot accessories section.