AFTER BLACKSMITHING BALM
WATERPROOFING AND NOURISHING BALM AFTER BLACKSMITHING FROM UNGULA NATURALIS
Secure site in SSL and secure payment with Stripe by credit card
5 € wellcome reward
Payment in 2X, 3X, 4X without charge by credit card (France only)
Payment by credit card over the phone
Loyalty program, birthday gifts and awards
6 modes of delivery for France and the rest of the world
Free shipping from 75 € in France with Chronopost Shop 2 Shop
Use: After the work of the blacksmith (shoeing or trimming), apply the balm in oder to waterproof the forks. The balm nourish, fortify and moisturize the forks. The ointment supports the reconstruction of wounded and damaged horn.
- To facilitate the application and preserve the balm, maintain a temperature between 15° and 20° C.
- Put a vinyl glove before taking a knob of balm.
- Apply into the cleft between the claws by compacting it. You can also use a brush to treat the rest of the wounded fork.
- Repeat the operation daily until full recovery with a firm and healthy appearance.
Composition: - Two different essential oils. - Shea butter. - Two vegetable oils. - Food grade cod-liver oil, cold filtered. - Food grade beef fat. - Vitamins. - Tree bark macerating technique.
Comments: - Si the fork is in bad condition (sour smell...) it is better using the "Repairing balm for forks" or "the Sanitizing oil SOS forks"
- With humidity in and out the stable, it is recommend using during the mid-season and the Winter the Classics and Winter ointment that will continue the actionof the balm "after blacksmithing" by sanitizing the forks.
- We obtain better results with the balm "After blacksmithing" just after the work of blacksmith when it worked on the forks. But you can use the balm in another time.
- This balm waterproofs the forks but lets them breathing.
Capacity: 140 ml.