INFLATBLE AIR VEST MODEL CCE
INFLATBLE AIR VEST MODEL CCE FROM HIT AIR
Secure site in SSL and secure payment with Stripe by credit card
5 € wellcome reward
Payment in 2X, 3X, 4X without charge by credit card (France only)
Payment by credit card over the phone
Loyalty program, birthday gifts and awards
6 modes of delivery for France and the rest of the world
Free shipping from 75 € in France with Chronopost Shop 2 Shop
Recommended and worn by top riders, the Hit-Air Inflatable Air Vest will instantly inflate in the event of a fall.
The Hit-Air SKV can be used for eventing and all other equestrian disciplines.
The integrated airbags inflate in only 0.25 seconds, as soon as the child comes out of the saddle. This means that the airbag will inflate before the child reaches the ground.
This can be very effective in case of a rotational fall, to prevent severe crush injuries.
The airbags deflate slowly after a fall to prevent further injuries and can be re-used by changing the gas canister.
Special tools are included with the Hit-Air SKV vest for this purposer.
The vest is securely attached to the saddle with a saddle strap and lanyard (included) which attaches to the stirrup bars. When the lanyard is pulled, the Hit-Air system activates and the vest inflates.
The airbags protect the back, neck, spine, collar bone, internal organs and ribs. The neck airbag can decelerate the neck in an accident, preventing whiplash and hyper-extension.
The Hit-Air range is also the only inflatable safety vest range to include rib cage airbags. Hit-Air?s unique patented technology has been lab-tested, won safety awards and even been used by mounted police forces.
Please note that for the air bags to inflate, the child must weigh 25kg or over, as the inflation mechanism only responds to a weight of 25kg or more. The advantage of the vest's weight sensitivity is that it is very unlikely to be pulled accidentally.
- The award-winning air bag is triggered when the rider and horse become separated to provide a stabilising, shock buffering system for added protection to the neck, spine, chest, ribcage, lower back and vital organs.
- Neck and torso coverage.
- OUTWARD inflation : Unique to the HIT-AIR vest, therefore reducing the pressure on the rider upon inflation of the vest
- Super-lightweight and flexible while providing optimal protection on inflation
- Total Freedom of movement
- When you buy the air vest you also receive the saddle strap, lanyard, gas canister and full safety instructions (which you must read carefully before using your Hit-Air vest)
- Leisure riders (21%) are increasingly choosing Hit-air as a means to increase protection in every day riding
The airbag can not replace the wearing of a body protector to the CE EN 13158: 2009 level 3 standard, mandatory for the practice of cross, coupling or test PTV TREC.
Weight : 880 gr
Material : Polyester 600D, mesh
Read and respect the user manual delivered with the vest or downloadable below before the first use.
Hit Air inflatable vest user manuelDownload (970.58k)