HIT AIR INFLATBLE AIR VEST MODEL CCE
INFLATBLE AIR VEST MODEL CCE FROM HIT AIR
Secure site in SSL and secure payment with Stripe by credit card
5 € wellcome reward
Payment in 2X, 3X, 4X without charge by credit card (France only)
Payment by credit card over the phone
Loyalty program, birthday gifts and awards
6 modes of delivery for France and the rest of the world
Free shipping from 75 € in France with Chronopost Shop 2 Shop
Recommended and worn by top riders, the Hit-Air Inflatable Air Vest will instantly inflate in the event of a fall.
The vest deploys in 0.25 seconds to cushion key areas and decrease your chances of serious injury. The jacket with the HIT AIR (Shock-buffering Protection System) is to be worn as outerwear when horseback riding.
- The award-winning air bag is triggered when the rider and horse become separated to provide a stabilising, shock buffering system for added protection to the neck, spine, chest, ribcage, lower back and vital organs.
- Neck and torso coverage.
- OUTWARD inflation : Unique to the HIT-AIR vest, therefore reducing the pressure on the rider upon inflation of the vest
- Super-lightweight and flexible while providing optimal protection on inflation
- Total Freedom of movement
- When you buy the air vest you also receive the saddle strap, lanyard, gas canister and full safety instructions (which you must read carefully before using your Hit-Air vest)
- Leisure riders (21%) are increasingly choosing Hit-air as a means to increase protection in every day riding
- Worn in competition - at FEI and BE competitions it is compulsory to wear a body protector also.
Weight : 1.05 Kg
Material : Nylon 500D, mesh polyester.
The airbag can not replace the wearing of a body protector to the CE EN 13158: 2009 level 3 standard, mandatory for the practice of cross, coupling or test PTV TREC.
Read and respect the user manual delivered with the vest or downloadable below before the first use.
Presentation video : https://youtu.be/HpgFrUW9Tb4
Gas canister user guide vidéo : https://youtu.be/p_q5mzzi3Ds
Saddle strap user guide vidéo : https://youtu.be/eZmtFnY_bcU
Body protector rearmement video : https://youtu.be/ZEu2JvK1c94
Hit Air inflatable vest user manuelDownload (970.58k)